These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Weezywap forum. They have been compiled and are revised regularly by the 9jawibeTeam and should be adhered to by everyone..
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant category and in the appropriate board. Users are asked to read the board descriptions before creating thread or posting in an existing thread. Users consistently posting to the wrong category/board may be given a warning.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. Members are asked to not act as"back seat moderators". If members notean issue which contravenes something inthis policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team or the Admin himself. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
4. Members should remember this forum is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.5. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. If you don't understand English, use the google translator at the forum page footer to modify to your country language.
6. Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline[IMG] [/IMG]image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed..
7. Uploading of attachments which are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or in violation ofthe rights of another person leads to warning and the contents removed.
8. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in thread titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned
.9. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when creating a new thread. Examples of bad titles include;"Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "I'm having a problem in installing my wordpress", "Cannot restore a backup", etc.
10. Spam is not tolerated here under anycircumstance.
Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam.
Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
11. The above forum rules also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
12. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
Please note that currently every post is automatically placed in the moderation queue which is visible only to the head admin and will be approved/disapproved according to the present rules.
The determination of whatis construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Head Admin and not users.
I have read and promise to stick to the rules of this forum